The 13th Annual Simpleview Summit marks a tremendous milestone. For the last 12 years, Tucson has been the stunning location of Simpleview's annual user conference. Thanks to the impressive growth in attendance and the size of the Simpleview family, this year we have relocated to Scottsdale, AZ. Located adjacent to Phoenix, home to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, it is now easier and more affordable than ever to travel to the Simpleview Summit. Better yet, we've selected the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, a AAA five diamond resort, as the location of our conference.
When Simpleview Summit registration opens on October 30th, we'll have three rates available to you (see below). These rates apply during different dates, but all include the following benefits:
- Access to all Keynote, breakouts, training and roundtable sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to all exhibitors and vendors
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to Monday night's Opening Session and dinner event
- Access to Wednesday night's Closing Party and dinner event
- Access to additional networking breaks and activities
- Meetings with Account Managers and Analysts (based on availability, first-come, first served)
Additional pre-conference trainings and local experiences are available as add-ons to your registration at an additional cost. If you are traveling with a partner or guest, special accommodations can also be made to include your guest at social events for an additional cost. Please contact Megan George for more information on guest arrangements.
Registration for the 13th Annual Simpleview Summit will open October 30th