Traveling to Scottsdale
Arriving by Flight
The primary way to travel to Scottsdale is to fly into Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport. With Phoenix being closely adjacent to Scottsdale, transportation to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess will only take 20-25 minutes (pending traffic).
Uber & Lyft Pick-up
This year there are no shuttles from Phoenix Sky Harbor to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Our events team found that the cost of providing so would be higher for attendees than simply calling for an Uber/Lyft or cab.
For specific directions on where to pick up a ride share at the airport, visit the Phoenix Sky Harbor website.
- Discounted Rates
- Collision Damage Waiver (Waives Enterprise’s right to charge for damages that occur to rentals. Business use only)
- Liability Limits 100/300/50 (Liability insurance)
- Waive Underage Fees
- Waive Additional Driver Fees
- Customer Support
- Program Management
- No Blackout Dates
To get the discount, register with either service and enter Account Number: XZ33700.
Ride Share Discounts
Get around Scottsdale with up to $20 in free ride share credits!
- Use code: SCL18
- Program covers up to $10 of a ride up to two times per user
- Available to non-Phoenix metro residents for ride share services with Lyft and SuperShuttle/ExecuCar
- Applies only for travel between Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and any Scottsdale hotel (to or from), OR between any two destinations within Scottsdale city boundaries