Health & Safety Protocols
This page was last updated on March 23, 2022.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix for Summit — April 10-13 is right around the corner! The health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, partners, and staff is our highest priority. We are monitoring and following guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, local government authorities, and host partners.
The following are the current safety protocols that will be in place to help all of our attendees remain safe and healthy.
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative test NOT REQUIRED - Since the event is being held in Maricopa county, which is a low-risk area, attendees are no longer required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. If you are not feeling well or are showing symptoms of the illness, we ask that you refrain from attending the event.
- Masks - Mask wearing will be optional for all attendees.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations - Hand sanitizing stations will be available and accessible to all attendees.
- Routine Cleaning in All Public Areas - Conference and event rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each session according to Sheraton's cleanliness standards.
- Distancing - Rooms will be set up keeping social distancing in mind.
The protocols may be adjusted based on changes made to CDC recommendations. For more information, visit the CDC website to review the updated health and safety guidelines and current risk levels in Maricopa county.